Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-143998 Series of 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promo will run from June 3 to 18, 2022. My Discovery Elite Members Pre-Sale Period is from June 3 to June 6, 2022. Public Sale from June 7, 2022 – June 18, 2022.
- All room rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government taxes.
- Stay dates are subject to blackout dates and the local government’s lockdown and quarantine restrictions.
- This promo will offer the following special room rates for book and buy during the promo period. Refer to Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The rates are subject to set number of guests per room category.
- Discovery Shores Boracay and Club Paradise Palawan room offers are Book and Buy only. No Voucher sales.
- The Promo offers are not valid in conjunction with other discounts, offers, privileges, or promotions.
- Full payment is required upon Book and Buy or Voucher Purchase during the promo period.
- Booking can be made through the following channels:
|Discovery Shores Boracay||+632 7720 8888
+63 917 625 8507
Promo Code: ID2022
|Club Paradise Palawan||+632 7719 6971
+63 917 827 9852
Promo Code: ID2022
|Discovery Primea, Makati||+632 7955 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.discoveryprimea.com
Promo Code: ID2022
|Discovery Suites, Ortigas||+632 7719 6930 to email@example.com||www.discoverysuites.com
Promo Code: ID2022
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Discovery Shores Boracay and Club Paradise Palawan
- Promo Period is from June 3 to June 18, 2022.
- My Discovery Elite Members Sale Period is from June 3 to 18, 2022. Public Sale Period is from June 7, 2022 to June 18, 2022.
- Minimum of two (2) nights stay to avail of the offer.
- Reservation is non-refundable and non-cancellable but can be rebooked if advised 7 days prior to arrival, subject to rate difference if the new stay date is not within the same season.
- The stay period is until December 15, 2022.
- Full pre-payment is required and must be made during the promotional period.
- If new stay dates are outside the promotion on duration, rate difference based on prevailing BAR or promotional rate will apply.
- Resort credits should be used during the duration of the stay. Unused credits are not to be refunded and converted to cash.
- For Discovery Shores: If the guest wants to avail of higher room categories, an upgrade fee based on BAR to BAR difference will apply.
- Senior Citizens Guidelines: In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- Kids 7 years old and below are free of charge when sharing a room with adults. Guests 8 years old and above will have an extra person charge fee of PHP 3,000 nett per night for regular suites and PHP 4,026 nett per night for Signature Suites, inclusive of breakfast and airport transfers.
- Black-out dates include but are not limited to long weekends and holidays.
- Prior reservations required: Use Promo Code: ID2022 from websites: www.discoveryshoresboracay.com; www.clubparadisepalawan.com
- The promotional Period is from June 3 to June 18, 2022.
- Stay Period: June 03, 2022 to December 15, 2022.
- Prior reservations required; Use Promo Code: ID2022 from the website: www.discoverysuites.com
- 15% Off on dine-in, in-room dining, and takeaway.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts/promotions.
- Prepayment required.
- The promotional Period is from June 3 to 18, 2022.
- Stay Period: June 3, 2022 to December 15, 2022
- All voucher sales must be prepaid. Issuance of voucher only after receipt of payment.
- All vouchers valid for stay from June 3 to December 15, 2022
- Prior reservation required; Use Promo Code: ID2022 from the website: www.discoveryprimea.com
- Reservations are required prior to room stay or voucher usage, subject to space availability, black-out dates and prevailing government guidelines on travel and leisure stays
- Vouchers are non-refundable
- Bookings using vouchers for rooms are re-bookable within the period of use or booking
- Bookings using vouchers may be modified or canceled up to 24 hours before arrival without penalty
- A maximum of two (2) children 12 years old and below may stay with their family free of charge using existing bedding. Child policy is still subject to government guidelines.
- The extra-person charge is PhP 1,500 nett per person per night, inclusive of an extra bed. The extra-person policy is still subject to government guidelines.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE VOUCHERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government taxes.
- All vouchers must be prepaid.
- Vouchers will be issued through email once full payment is received.
- Payment for the voucher is non-refundable. It is not exchangeable for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- Vouchers are subject to hotel rebooking policies.
- Reservations are required prior to dining or use of vouchers, subject to space availability, black-out dates, and prevailing government guidelines.
- Vouchers should be presented upon arrival.
- Vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other discounts/promotions.
- Restaurant 5 Buffet Lunch Voucher is only valid on June 17, 24 and July 1, 2022 from 12nn to 3pm.
- Restaurant Tapenade The Salad Room Voucher is valid from June 3 to December 15, 2022.
How to order vouchers
- Customers will call or send an email to the property to inquire or purchase a voucher within the promo period.
- Properties’ reservations team will provide details regarding vouchers.
- After the customer confirms intent to purchase, the property’s F&B reservation staff will request the following details:
– Full name of the guest
– Email and phone (mobile or landline) number
– Restaurant Name and number of vouchers to be purchased
- Once purchase details have been sent, reservations will send a payment link to the guest via email.
- Once payment has been made, the representative will email the e-voucher to the client along with an official receipt.
How to redeem
- Guest to call or send an email to the hotel’s or resort’s reservation office for preferred dates of dining.
- Guest to send a copy of the voucher to F&B Reservations staff.
- F&B Reservations staff to cross-check the control number indicated in the voucher versus their internal tracking file to verify the redemption status.
- Once the voucher has been verified as unused, the reservations team will book the guest’s dining and send a confirmation letter via email to confirm the booking.
How to make a booking
- Customers to book directly via phone or email the restaurant (refer to the contact information table). Customer to advise preferred dining dates for availability.
- Upon confirmation of F&B Reservations staff of availability, customer to provide all pertinent details, i.e. guest names and, date and time of dining.
- Customer to receive an automated confirmation email.